This is another simple and yummy stir and bake dessert. Thanks Chris for sharing this recipe!
2 packet frozen grated cassava (about 1 kg)
400ml Chef’s Choice creamy coconut
2 tsp corn flour/ tapioca flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp butter, melted for brushing
1. Preheat oven 180
2. Line 7 inch square tin with baking paper and dust with plain flour or line bottom with banana leaf – lightly spray oil on shiny side
3. Mix all ingredients and pour I to tin
4. Bake at 60-70 min till top is lightly browned
5. Remove and brush the top with butter grill for 5-10 min till brown
6. Remove cake from oven. Leave on wire rack till slightly firm, 30-45 minutes.
7. Unmould and leave cake on wire rack till cold
8. Cut with an oiled knife.
9. Leftovers should be wrapped and refrigerated. Cut and rebake till thoroughly heated and soft, then serve hot or at room temperature.