1 tbsp grated fresh ginger root
1 teaspoon minced garlic
110g Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade Original Flavour
1. Wash and clean the chicken pieces, towel dry
2. Marinate chicken pieces in teriyaki sauce in the fridge overnight
3. Bake or grill chicken (175 degree) in the oven till golden, turning once and baste with marinade sauce
4. Boil or steam the vegetable till cooked, drain and set aside.
5. Serve hot steamed rice in a deep rice bowl. Put the chicken and vegetable topping on the top of rice.
in a small saucepan, strain the marinade and bring to boil, reduce heat and let it boil, drizzle the sauce over the the chicken and steam rice