Lately there has been a lot of post on Beer Jelly, when I saw this grape juice on sale the other day, I was thinking is it possible to make it to red wine look a like Jelly too? Well, is possible! Cheers everyone! One thing for sure, you won’t get drunk on this red wine, and even children can have their drink too! Why don’t make some and impress your guest? Have a blessed weekend!
500ml Red Grape Juice ( I use Grapetiser Sparkling Red Grape Juice)
2 teaspoon gelatin powder (2 1/2 teaspoon for a firmer jelly)
2 wine glass
1. Pour the grape juice in a jar.
take 3 tablespoon of grape Juice and gelatin and put in a microwave oven proof bowl and use a hand whisk and mix well.
2. Cover with a cling wrap and microwave for 30 sec
3. Add into the grape juice and whisk well
4. use a spoon to scope out the foam on top
5. Pour into the wine glass, and chill in the fridge for at least one hour to set.