200g yam, peeled and cubed, steamed until soft
150g red bean, overnight
2 pandan leaves
80g rock sugar or to taste
700g water (or more)
1. Put red bean, pandan leaves, sugar and water into a pot and cook at medium heat until red bean are soft
2. Steam yam separately till soft
3. Discard the pandan leaves, transfer to a food process (or use a hand held mixer) and blend till smooth.
4. Add in the yam and serve immediately.
1. Place red bean, water and pandan leaves into TM bowl. Place the yam on the steamer and cook for 30 mins / Varoma temperature / speed spoon.
3. Add sugar and cook for 5 min / 90°C / speed 3
4. Add in the yam and serve immediately