Two weeks ago, while I was away for holiday in Singapore, I received text messages from my youngest son, asking me how to cook spaghetti, so I briefly gives him instructions over whatsapp on the cooking instructions. When I come back, I decided to type out this step by step guide for him, so that he will be able to cook this if I’m away for holiday again.
500g minced beef
1 bottle (500g) of Bolognese sauce
1 large onion, slice
Fresh or canned mushroom
1. Slice the onion and mushroom and set aside.
3. add in the minced beef and fry till cooked (about 2 1/2 mins)
5. In a large pot, bring 2 litters of water to a boil
6. Add in 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oil and the spaghetti and cook on high heat till the spaghetti is cooked to your liking (about 15 min), stir occasionally.
7. When cooked, drain in a colander
8. Put cooked spaghetti to a serving plate and pour enough sauce on top the spaghetti, add some shave Parmesan cheese (optional) and serve immediately