375g bread flour (I use Lighthouse Bread & Pizza Plain Flour)
3 tsp instant yeast (I use Lighthouse Yeast + Bread Improver)
1 1/2 tsp caster sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
240g fresh milk (+/-)
40g olive oil
Rectangular baking tray (I use 12 x 14 inch ), line with baking paper and spray a thin layer of oil all over
BBQ sauce (I use Leggo’s Pizza Sauce)
50g mushroom, slice thinly
100g Bacon, cut into stripes
150g Boneless and skinless chicken thigh, cut into small cubes
Fresh Basil leaves / spinach
1. Put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into the TM bowl, mix 10 sec / speed speed 2
2. Add in the milk and oil, 10 min / knead function and knead till gluten is fully developed, i.e. Elastic, smooth, non-sticky and pull away from sides of mixing bowl. Stretch a piece of dough for testing. This dough should form a thin membrane before it breaks
3. Leave the measuring cup on and leave to proof till double in size (about 30 min, depending on the weather)
Stand mixer Method:
1. Put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into the mixing bowl with the dough hook and and mix well
2. Slowly add in the water and beat into a dough
3. Add in butter and knead till the dough is elastic and smooth
4. Rest dough and leave to proof till double in size (about 30 min depending on the weather)
1. Pre-heat over at 200°C
2. Place to dough on a clean work top. Punch the dough down to release gases produced in the proving process. After punch down, do not knead the dough.
3. roll out the dough into the baking tray. Prick holes with fork.
4. Bake for 10 min or until lightly golden brown. Removed from oven and leave to cool.
5. Spread BBQ sauce onto the crust
6. Spread some cheese all over
7. Place the topping of your choice like, mushroom, bacon, chicken, olives and more cheese on top.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 10 min or till chicken is cooked
9. Remove from oven and spread the fresh basil leaves on top a little more cheese
10. Bake for another 2 min or until cheese is lightly melt and golden brown